Not many pictures from this week… it’s been a busy one for the both of us. All work, work, work – we love our new jobs, but our plates sure are full!
Ever since we got our new bedroom furniture, Marley has been crawling under our bed to sleep at night! It’s the silliest thing… he sneaks under while we are brushing our teeth, setting the alarm, etc. Then, whenever I wake up in the morning, I find he has moved into his own bed over on Justyn’s side. What a goof! But this sight of his hind legs hanging out makes me laugh every single night.
Frozen Yogurt!!! I love this stuff. Justyn and I found a place, just down the street, called Yogurtology. I seriously could stop here every other day to get a bowl of yummy goodness. My most recent creation: salted caramel mixed with strawberry shake flavored yogurt, toppings – choc. chips, white choc. chips, peanuts, and gummy bears!
A few things about this Snack Mix:
1. It Disappeared. We seriously had the hardest time stopping ourselves from devouring every single piece as soon as it came out of the oven!
2. I found the recipe while I was looking for recipes to help aid digestion. If you know me well, you know about my tummy troubles. I’m always searching for things to make me feel better… so far, this has actually seemed to help a bit. It’s all about fiber I tell ya!
3. Those black things in there, not raisins… dried cherries! I found them at Target, the “archer farms” brand.
4. The recipe calls for “apple pie spice” – instead, I just mixed together cinnamon, ginger, and ground cloves.
5. These flavors are perfect for Fall! Try it, I promise you’ll love it.