This week’s ornament is much simpler than last week’s. Honestly, I think it took me 30 minutes to make 5 of these! Here are the pictures for my “Cinnamon Stick Star Ornaments”
Supplies: cinnamon sticks, hot glue gun, and twine
1. Glue the ends of two sticks into a little “tepee like” shape.
2. Glue the 3rd stick to create this “backwards 4” shape.
3. Line up the 4th & 5th sticks to find the correct gluing positions.
4. Glue the 5th stick to the remaining star ends.
5. Cut a small piece of twine (I used this sisal twine for a rustic look). You could try ribbon, or strips of scrap fabric too.
6. Loop the twine around one of the star’s 5 points and it’s ready to hang on your tree!
I wanted to keep these ornaments plain and simple for my tree. But, you could add all sorts of holiday embellishments: glitter, holly berries, pine needles, ribbon and/or bows.